Címkék

2016. június 12., vasárnap

Scotland



Scotland is a far memory that shines in the corner of my mind every time when I think of it. I was there during a 6th grade school trip back in 2002 and I want to return since. Why? Because I have been to some places (only in Europe), but I consider Scotland as one of my dearest travel memories.
It was a 10-day-long trip at the end of March and the weather was still chilly, we were freezing every night. The trip from Budapest to Scotland takes two days by bus, unbelievable how we could endure such a long time of boredom. But it was worth it anyway, 'cause Scotland is an adventure.

Fascinating and untouched nature: mountains, lakes. river and flocks of sheep as far as eye can see. Many historically important castles and fortesses rule these amazing landscapes, sometimes the only signs of human presence in the vast lands. The northernmost point I've been so far was in the Isle of Skye which belongs to the Inner Hebrides. So enjoy my beautiful postcards, the souvenirs of an unforgetable trip :)

Date: March 2002

2 megjegyzés:

  1. When looking for a web hosting provider, a good indicator of a professional firm is a regularly updated blog on the provider's website. Although it may be overlooked,play bazaar satta king

    VálaszTörlés
  2. If you desire to promote one keyword, you should submit a lot of articles that contain it. For particularly competitive keywords, you should submit about five articles to directories and about ten to blog networks. To make sure this ends in a high page rank, top it all off with at least four dozen posts to private blogs.play bazaar

    VálaszTörlés