Címkék

2016. február 20., szombat

Barcelona

Clockwise from left to right: L'Hotel Arts and Torre Mapfre, Caixaforum, the interior of Sagrada Família, the Barcelona Cathedral, a lizard from Park Güell, Magic Fountain of Mont Juïc, Casa Battlò, Torre Agbar, the rooftop of Casa Milá, the Sagrada Família
Barcelona is a truly amazing city – that's my personal opinion, but I think many agree with me. The capital of Catalonia region and the second-largest city of Spain among the Mediterranean coast. I visited Barcelona in February 2015 and I purchased nice postcards so I'm going to write more about my memories when I upload those. Barcelona became one of my favourite places and the thing that certainly enchanted me was the architecture of Antoni Gaudí. So let's return to the subject later ;)

From: R. J.
Date: June 2012

1 megjegyzés:

  1. play bazaar Try to highlight a problem and offer a solution in each article you write. If you describe in detail a problem that readers are having then offer them solution,

    VálaszTörlés