Címkék

2015. január 4., vasárnap

The Munich Trip


And finally... it was the time when we went to Munich! :)
It was in my final semester of the Bachelor degree, the semester at the uni where the protagonist is the 30 pages long thesis which had to be completed by the 15 April. I remember I was totally fed up, I finally handed it in and the day after we took the train to Munich to visit my friend :)
My first impression of the city was: 'Oh my, it's so tidy!' Our friends took us everywhere in the city: the Frauenkirche, the Olympiapark, the English Garden, we saw the BMW headquarters, the Maximilianeum, the Glyptotek, the Leopold Triumphal Arch. To my favor, my dear friends came also to the Alte Pinakothek with me to take a look around :) We also spent one day at the Neuschwanstein Castle.
My favourite was the English Garden and the Olympiapark where there was a beautiful pink cherry blossom tree, blooming :)
These four days were spent pleasantly.

Date: April 2011

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése