Címkék

2018. augusztus 1., szerda

Il Duomo



The Duomo is the most recognizable landmark of the Milano. It is a jewellery box standing high with its 135 spires. Its construction began in 1386 and spanned over six centuries, being entirely completed only in 1965. The cathedral's dominant Neo-Gothic style was created during the 19th century construction phase urged by Bonaparte Napoleon who was crowned here the King of Italy.

The main feature of the Duomo is the polychrome Madonna statue was erected in 1762 and it's standing 108,5 meters high.

During my sojourn in Milan, I climbed to the rooftop seven times with my friends who came to visit me. The first time was with my father who helped me moving to the city in September 2012 :)

From: CS. L.
Date: November 2012

1 megjegyzés:

  1. However, you should ensure that you carefully read the trial's terms. For example, some hosts may try to trick you into purchasing a whole year of hosting simply for a free month of hosting. Do not fall for these scams.play bazaar satta king

    VálaszTörlés