Címkék

2015. november 12., csütörtök

Napoli

View to the Naples bay with the Vesuvius in the background
We were standing exactly in the same place from where this photo was taken.


These postcards are from my friend who has an Italian friend from Naples and as far as I remember she brought these for me upon visiting her.
I love the first card because it's truly reflects the scene in reality (Spot the Vesuvio in the background!). I was in Naples in October 2006 during the South Italian voyage with the high school. It is a very beautiful city with the same enchanting scenes of the sea - except for the tons of litter we saw on the streets. I really liked the shopping passage Galleria Umberto and the bay of course. I ate the very best pizza here, but no surprises, the pizza is said to be invented in Naples. I'd like to return to Napoli for sure.

From: K. L.
Date: February 2012

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése