Címkék

2014. december 11., csütörtök

A trip to Paris

In March - April 2010 we spent with my friends a great vacation in Paris. We visited one our best friend who moved to the city. Paris is is really what it is, enchanting, exciting, beautiful. My friend lived in a cute little flat near to the Montparnasse Cemetery. We climbed the Eiffel Tower, been to the Louvre twice, to the Centre Pompidou (there was a Gender Art exhibition at that time), Notre Dame, Sacré-CœurArc de Triomphe, I liked a lot the Défense and its modern arch, we travelled to Versailles, All we missed was the Musée d'Orsay 'cause it started to rain heavily when we were standing in the queue. It breaks my heart, but I have the perfect reason to return :)

Regarding the postcards: I prefer the black and white ones to the sepia series, but the photos are all very good quality.








Date: 26 March - 5 April 2010

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése